Most people have heard of the color Royal Blue, but have you heard of the color Royal Green?
This month we encourage you to use the incorporation of Royal Green into your art and of course on St. Patrick's Day.
We are also calling this March, Majestic March, so be, feel and create with confidence that your art will be majestic!
This month's theme is “Majestic March”, and the color of the month is Royal Green.
Our participants are encouraged to incorporate our monthly themes and colors within their artistic expression.
Last Month: “Fantastic February”
The No Stigma Speakers Bureau presented at the Visalia Wellness Center, one of our partners in Tulare County
Susan L. was featured as a recognized Peer Artist for her work with photography and marketing. (See the Blog!)
Valentine’s day clay projects were made in 2D and 3D art.
We welcomed our new facilitator of Art and Feelings to our MVMC team!
MVMC was recognized by Sessions College: https://www.sessions.edu/campus-news/creative-workplace-skills/
This Month: “Majestic March”
Welcome to Majestic March!
This month’s color is Royal Green (HEX #0C5D25, RGB 12, 93, 37)
This month celebrates St. Patrick’s Day on the 17th, don't forget to wear green!
Peer Support is on Thursdays and Fridays 2-3 pm
The South Valley Arts Tour is happening on March 25 and 26th! It is FREE this year!
The My Voice Media Center (MVMC) is made possible through a partnership between the Arts Consortium and the Tulare County Health and Human Services' Mental Health branch.
We offer Photography, Printmaking, Video Editing, Photo Editing, Drawing, Painting, Guitar, 2D and 3D Art, NSSB (No Stigma Speakers Bureau), Peer Support, and other activities.
- Fun art videos from 12-2 PM on the last Thursday of every month!
- One-on-One Peer Support sessions are available WED 2-3 PM and THURS 2-3 PM - schedule yours today!
- Visiting Artist Sessions (Next visiting artist will be TONI BEST featuring Gourd Art in MAY. More details to come)
CLICK HERE to visit our Youtube.com Page!
The My Voice Media Center serves adults from throughout Tulare County who have first-hand experiences with mental health struggles and those who provide support for the same.
We believe that self-expression through various mediums of art can help our community members thrive on their path of wellness and recovery. The goal of the My Voice Media Center is to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
Our activities include the following:
- We provide a safe and welcoming environment where participants may explore their own artistic style
- We provide opportunities for our participants to learn from professional artists on and off-site
- We provide exhibition and art sale opportunities for interested participants
- We provide opportunities for our participants to take part in presentations that help educate our community at large about mental wellness and recovery
- We collaborate with local organizations to promote and advocate for mental health services
- We provide opportunities for our participants to visit other arts and culture centers
We would like to invite you to become a participant in the My Voice Media Center's free arts programming by visiting us and completing an enrollment form.
Our program hours are 10 am to 3 pm from Tuesday to Friday.
Please leave us a Voicemail: 559-772-0001
Enroll today at the Arts Consortium's My Voice Media Center: 808 N Court St. Visalia, CA 93291