Something to do over the Holidays
Happy Holidays from the My Voice Media Center
While you're staying warm and out of the cold Here are some great Holiday Movies. The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. Elf, Home Alone, Harry Potter, A Christmas Story, Sister Act, Polar Express, The Grinch, Nightmare before Christmas. And lots more .....
Here are a few easy recipes that will warm you up...
Baked Apples (makes enough for four people)
1. peel and core four granny smith green apples
2. place a spoonful of butter, cinnamon, and sugar in the center of the apple where you cored it.
3. Wrap it in pie crust
4. Place in oven at 425 degrees
5. Take out once the pie dough is golden
6. Let cool
Once finished baking,
1. You can cover your apples with warm, stove-top Vanilla Pudding.
Another Easy recipe
Homemade Fried Tortillas with cinnamon
and sugar (Bunuelos)
1. Cut up raw tortillas in squares or leave whole
2. Fry them till the Tortillas are golden
3. Dust them with cinnamon and sugar
Goes great with hot chocolate, or coffee