Celebrate wellness, recovery, and resilience with My Voice Media Center Project.
This month's theme is “A Tune for June”, and the color of the month is pink, or magenta.
All our participants are encouraged to incorporate our monthly themes within their art.
Reminder: One on one, Peer Support sessions are available on WED 2-3PM and THURS 2-3PM - schedule yours today!
Last Month: “Expressions of Wellness and Recovery”
· May was a great success for Mental Health Awareness Month 2022
· Participants enjoyed 2 Open Mic events; other organizations joined in celebrating Mental Health Month with various activities throughout May
· Participants were invited to one of Visalia Rawhide games
This Month: “A Tune for June”
· June is the beginning of summer and a great time to get out there and make art!
· Peer Support will be available Wed. and Thurs. from 2-3 PM
· Our No Stigma Speaker’s Bureau will be presenting a tour of MVMC for the upcoming CIT training
· A participant sells t-shirts designed in the Printmaking Session Wed. 12-2PM
See the artwork at: My Voice Media Center | Arts Consortium, the Portfolio page!
Check it out at: https://www.myvoicemediacenter.com/
My Voice Media Center (MVMC) offers traditional art sessions, new technology, and support sessions: Photography, Printmaking, Video Editing, Photo Editing, Pastels, Acrylics, Guitar, 2D and 3D Art, NSSB- The No Stigma Speakers Bureau, Peer Support and every “LAST Friday” of the month, we will be featuring an ART video from 2-3PM!
Please check out our calendar page at:
We also invite newcomers to call or come by to find out more and enroll!
MVMC is a mental health outreach and advocacy project of the Arts Consortium. We reach out to adults who have first-hand or second-hand experience with mental health crisis in their lives. We offer free art sessions to those adults along with their direct family and friends. The goal of the My Voice Media Center is to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
We provide a safe and welcoming environment where participants may learn to express themselves through the arts; we provide exhibition and art sale opportunities for our participants; and we help educate the public about mental wellness and recovery.
We would like to invite you to become a participant of My Voice Media Center by visiting us and completing an enrollment form.
Or for more information please call (559) 772-0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The My Voice Media Center Project is possible, in-large-part, through the support of the Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency.